The Matmut Atlantique has 42 115 seats to host football or rugby games. This stadium belonging to a new multifunctional generation also has three concert configurations: a frontal one with the stage in the north corner, a second on the west side and one with a stage in the center of the stadium offering a 360° view and for a maximum capacity of 44 683 seats.
The e-tickets have to be printed on blank, white, A4 paper without any change in the print size.
No other support (electronic, computer screen, mobile phone screen…) will be accepted.
A partially printed, stained, damaged or unreadable ticket will not be accepted.
In order to verify the quality of the printing, the customer will ensure that the information written on the ticket as well as the bar code are clearly readable.
It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, duplicate to counterfeit this ticket in any way. The reproduction of a ticket and the use of the copy are liable to legal action.
The ticket’s number and the barcodes guarantee uniqueness when passing the security. The first person to present the ticket is presumed to be the legitimate bearer and will be allowed to attend the event, regardless of the name.
The customer must provide an official identity document, valid and with photograph: ID card, passport, driving licence or residence card. Family booklet are accepted for children.
The customer shall retain this title during the entire event at the stadium.
- Banners, badges, leaflets or any other medium whose object is to be seen by third parties for political, ideological, philosophical or commercial purposes or in particular with a racist or xenophobic character.
- Animals, except in exceptional cases (blind people)
- Any objects likely to serve as a projectile, to constitute a weapon or to jeopardize public safety, in particular: weapons (knives, sharp objects, revolvers…), tools, glass objects (bottles,…) helmets, horns, ???, bars, metal cans, plastic bottles of more Thant 0.5L (the cap must be removed), metal boxes
- Fireworks and pyrotechnic articles: magic candles, torches and candles, Bengal lights, firecrackers, smoke bombs, rockets, etc.
- Any alcoholic beverage
- Cameras (except compact cameras)
- Flagsticks of small flags
- Small model of umbrellas
- Mobile phones
- Small Binoculars (eg theater binoculars)
- Juices <25cL (per unit)
- Plastic bottles < 50 cL (each)
- Homemade sandwiches
- Small handbags, small bags and backpacks