Your tickets 100% refunded
By choosing the cancelling insurance, Mondial Assistance refund your show tickets in these cases :
Theft of identity papers
Public transportation strikes
Theft of tickets
Make up exams
This document is a presentation of the cancelling insurance et has no contract value. To know the guarantees and complete conditions, please readthe general conditions..
Procedure in case of sinister
1. 1. The people insured must tell the empowered organism about his cancelling as soon as he will know he can’t use his ticket. The people insured must declare the sinister to the insurance within 5 business days following the day he knew he couldn’t use the tickets.
To facilitate the declaration and optimize the treatment, it is recomanded to declare the sinister since the website :
https://indemnisation.mondial-assistance.frYou will have a personal code to follow the issue 24/24.
The people insured can also contact the insurance by phone from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm :
From France (if the Insured’s current location is in France)
• n° 01 42 99 03 95 for Francophones
• n° 01 42 99 03 97 for the non French speaking Insured
Outside of France (if the Insured’s current location is not in France)
• n° 00 33 1 42 99 03 95 for Francophones
• n° 00 33 1 42 99 03 97 for the non French speaking Insured.
This deadline passed, if the insurance suffers an injury because of a late reporting, the Insured will lose all his allowance.
2.Send all the documents asked by Mondial Assistance to justify you cancelling.
3.If the sinister is accepted, the refund of the ticket will be by check or bank transfer directly to the client.