A NEW WAY OF THINKING ABOUT STADIUMS
Matmut Atlantique is the first connected stadium in France. Benefiting from HD WIFI, it offers the spectators new interactive content during and outside of events.
GOOD TO KNOW
- - 75% of spectators are equipped with a smartphone within stadium enclosures and 50% connect to social networks
- - The development of access controls, ticketing, the internet site, IPTV screens and retail improve the customer’s itinerary
- - A mobile application offers an experience to the spectator with additional content
- - The connected platforms considerably reduce the general public’s waiting time
The free download and access to the application as well as to the stadium’s network offers the customers interaction between the stadium, the organizer, the partners and the public.
LASTEST GENERATION SPORTS EQUIPEMENT
Matmut Atlantique has a hybrid seeded pitch, that is to say half synthetic, half natural, which is perfectly resistant to the alternation between events such as soccer, rugby and concerts.
GO TO KNOW
- - The lawn’s substrate is made up of millions of cork marbles, billions of synthetic fibers and one ton of fine silica sand.
- - The soccer field’s dimensions are 107m x 68m.
- - The rugby field’s dimensions are 97m x 68m.
- - This new type of pitch reduces by 40% the risk of injury to the players.
- - The ball’s roll on the 1 hectare lawn is 6 meters and its bounce 90cm.
- - In total, 3 employees along with a greenkeeper work daily to maintain the field which must be mowed for every game to a height of 2.8cm.
A TASTE FOR CONVIVIALITY
Matmut ATLANTIQUE reveals a general public passageway composed of a coil, offering a reception, tasting and welcoming space to all of the arena’s spectators.
GO TO KNOW
- - The work possesses exceptional reception and hosting characteristics, offering optimal visibility to 100% of the spectators
- - The general public has the possibility to reach the four corners of the arena by using the 800 meter long passageway made up of 19 food and activities stalls
- - 14 meters above ground, the passageway offers an outstanding view onto the playing field allowing the spectators to follow the events; it is Matmut Atlantique’s KEY feature
- - In total, 4 elevators reserved to those with disabilities service the passageway thereby facilitating access to all the fans